We are currently collecting data on the following products:
- Developmental Tasks of Kindergarten Readiness-Third Edition (DTKR-3): Measures kindergarten readiness of children ages 4-0 to 6-11 in four major domains: Language and Literacy, Cognition and General Knowledge, Motor Skills, Social/Emotional Development. This normative study is an expanded continuation of the recent item analysis study.
- Gray Oral Reading Tests-Fifth Edition: Normative Update (GORT-5:NU): Measures oral reading ability of individuals ages 6-0 through 24-11.
- Gray Silent Reading Tests-Second Edition (GSRT-2): Measures silent paragraph reading comprehension in individuals ages 7-0 through 24-11.
- Gray Diagnostic Reading Tests-Third Edition (GDRT-3): Measures Letter/Word Identification, Phonetic Analysis, Reading Vocabulary, Meaningful Reading, Listening Vocabulary, Rapid Naming, and Phonological Awareness in individuals ages 6-0 through 13-11.
- Kindergarten Language Screening Test-Third Edition (KLST-3): Measures expressive and receptive language competence in individuals ages 4-0 through 6-11.
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scales-Third Edition (PDMS-3): Measures gross and fine motor skills in individuals ages 0 months through 5 years, 11 months.
- Peabody Developmental Motor Scales-Elementary (PDMS-EL): Measures gross and fine motor skills in individuals ages 6-0 through 10-11.
- Preschool and Kindergarten Behavior Scales-Third Edition (PKBS-3): Measures social skills and problem behavior in children ages 3-0 through 6-11.
- Stuttering Severity Instrument-Fifth Edition (SSI-5): Measures an individual's frequency, duration, physical concomitants, and severity of their stuttered speech.
- Test of Written Language-Fifth Edition (TOWL-5): Measures written expression in individuals ages 9-0 through 17-11.
- Test of Early Written Language-Fourth Edition (TEWL-4): Measures written expression in individuals ages 4-0 through 11-11.
- Test of Expressive and Receptive Morphology (TERM): Measures morphological knowledge and use in both spoken and written formats in individuals ages 6-0 through 18-11. This normative study is an expanded continuation of the recent item analysis study.
- Stanford-Binet Intelligence Scales-Sixth Edition (SB-6): Measures verbal and nonverbal intelligence in individuals ages 3-0 through 90-0. This normative study is an expanded continuation of the recent item analysis study.
Click here to access the PRO-ED Field Examiner Portal.